Top Ten Billing Secrets
(855) TOP-BILL
(855) 867-2455
top10bill@optimum.net

Better Billing and Faster Payments

December 31, 2014 by  
Filed under Blog

Waiting for payment and chasing customers is a hassle. In most cases, the issue can be the way you are approaching the customer.  Some business owners reject this notion and continue to lose money and clients. The sooner you look inward the faster you can stop chasing money continually. This is such a common phenomenon and business owners who listen to this advice are the most successful.   

Every customer makes a conscience decision about how, when and if they will pay you. Your process has such a great influence and determines their decision and your income. Will they pay you or buy the newest gadget or pair of shoes? These are real thoughts in the consumer’s mind.  

There are effective ways to generate the immediate dollar using long term methods that make payment priority. Problem is many businesses offer too much leverage and it diminishes their rate of payment and percentage of income. Remember this! You influence your customer’s choice to pay you now or later and sometime they don’t pay at all. Most companies are so afraid of losing the customer they are sloppy or timid about their approach to payment. Do things right and you will make the money, keep the customer happy and have a greater degree of success with less effort. For example, some doctors offices bill for a co-pay.  Wait, the customer is right there in front of you needed help. Ask for the money NOW. “You have a $20 dollar co-pay”. Customers will pay it on the spot 90% of the time. That means lees administrative costs, faster money and time saved.  This is something doctors never do for the other 10%. Hand them a bill right there with a due date, today’s date of service and self addressed return envelope. This would take care of more than half of the 10% who did not pay. These methods along with many more are examples of great pro-active options that many do not utilize.

Since 1989, CJM Billing Solutions, Inc. has produced millions of dollars for fortune 500 companies as well as small businesses.  Enjoy greater revenue through efficiency and proven methods. Christopher Mangan is the author of Top 10 Billing Secrets and he has been shown to increase earnings as much as 27% annually and companies are amazed. They had no idea such changes could be made. They spent years doing the same thing over and over and never realized their loss. Don’t you think it’s time to enjoy greater success?

Comments

Tell us what you're thinking...
and oh, if you want a pic to show with your comment, go get a gravatar!